We learned a LOT about the Ancient Mesopotamians in class. We have not spent as much time on the Ancient Egyptians.
Now that you've finished your paper talking about the two people, it's time to give the Egyptians a little love.
You will work with a partner to create a presentation and teach your classmates about one part of Ancient Egyptian civilization. We'll be focused on the elements of a civilization, which we call G-SPRITE!
- Create a new Slides presentation in Google Drive. Share it with your partner and Mr. Ramin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Name your project "Your Last Name & Your Partner's Last Name - Egypt"
- Create a title slide including your topic and the names of your group members
- Create a slide introducing your topic
- Create three slides summarizing the three most important things you learned about your topic (one item per slide)
- Create a proposal slide answering the following question: "What part of Ancient Egyptian culture should we bring back?"
- Create a conclusion slide
Check out the rubric here.
Your slide show should:
- Look beautiful
- Include text and images on each slide
- Be easy to read - no weird colors or fancy fonts
- Use bullet points
- Summarize, not copy, information from the website
- You can use the "alt" + "print screen" buttons to take pictures of what's on the screen!