|A group of Polish immigrants on their way to the U.S.|
Activity 1: Child Workers (10 points)
- Access the activity by clicking on this link.
- Examine the image closely. Be sure to click on the picture, then click on the "details" button to gain additional information.
- When you are done viewing the image, click the "I'm Done" tab at the top of the image. Type an e-mail to me (email@example.com) answering the following questions:
- Look at the child's expression. What is he thinking? How does he feel about his job, his life, his work? Create a journal entry describing what life was like for him. (5 points)
- Does the image show push or pull factors? Explain, using examples from the photo. (5 points)