|Two African American men head north.|
Welcome to our class blog!
Today you will create a presentation to demonstrate what you have learned about the Great Migration.
This is a 40 point project grade. You will also get a 20 point grade for your presentation.
At the end of the period, you will have to:
- E-mail a copy of your completed PowerPoint to me
- Save a copy to my flash drive
If you are not finished, you will need to complete it tonight!
- The requirements for this project and your grading rubrics (for the PowerPoint and your presentation)
- Mr. Ramin's PowerPoint example
- A template for you to follow
- The Great Migration GIS site
- The map is at the "maps" tab
- Your letters are at the "documents" tab
- Images of the Great Migration (needed for slide 6)
How to take a Screenshot
Do the following to take a screenshot of the Great Migration GIS site:
- Select the county from your letter
- Zoom in so you can see it more clearly
- On your keyboard, hold down the "Alt" key and press "Print Screen"
- Go to the slide you want to place the image on
- On your keyboard, hold down the "Ctrl" key and press the "V" key
- Re-size your screenshot to fit the slide